I hear the N/199 group is doing well at the PST in Chautara, Sindhupalchok district. Very exciting. I am following a few of the PCV blogs with what I will admit is mix of admiration and envy. I said never again, but ah, to do it all over again—wait! no, I wouldn’t. I mean, I would, but I don’t have to. Never mind, doesn’t matter. Now I armchair quarterback.
- Alex’s Halfway Around the World
- Amanda’s Two Years on Top of the World
- Cassie’s A Whole Other World
- Chad’s An Adventure in the Making
- Ethan’s Ever Seen Someone Bitten in Half By A Yeti?!
- Kerry’s Adventures in Peace Corps-Nepal
- Lisa’s La Vida Nepalese
- Shawn’s From Tombouctou to Kathmandu
- Tia’s Trekking with Tia
- Tom’s Daal Bhaat
I wish them well in their service and experiences. I hope I get to read some crazy shit, like about drinking jar for breakfast during training. Nonsense!—and I loved every minute of it.